2024-MAR-01 Info: Check out Songwriting Competition 079 if you're into "Synthwave" music making.

REMIX CHALLENGE - RMXC001 January 2018 - Winner announced

recurrence: on occasion (if audio material is available)
Arthur Labus

Re: REMIX CHALLENGE - RMXC001 January 2018 - Winner announced

Post by Arthur Labus »

Hi Jorge !
Just saw that "re-mix" guys use some kind of software (saw Mashine in particular) to cut the audio in slices. And then go mad with :)
So having ready loops and samples aren't that bad, however i use "ordinary" DAW.
It will be always very personal thing ... i think providing both: full tracks and loops/samples could be helpful.

Thanks again Jorge :)
Waleed Morris

Re: REMIX CHALLENGE - RMXC001 January 2018 - Winner announced

Post by Waleed Morris »

Kudos Wizoo !

Love your remix, lot of great work is going on. Very tasty !

So i am the second or the last one ;) Not bad :)
I agree Mr. Fox - no "participation medals". Good move. We just need more people get involved.
I will do some serious promotion in my fav mixing community.
Maybe some more promotion for "new" competions would help - saying there are also mastering and remixing competions as well.
Thanks Arthur for listening, your remix is very unique also , also i agree Mr.Fox and you about "participation medals" no issue at all , no backlash :smile: hope to see you again and more participants next time.
Just saw that "re-mix" guys use some kind of software (saw Mashine in particular) to cut the audio in slices. And then go mad with :)
Every single Daw has a slicer built in just give a try , see Fl slicex it's crazy .