2024-MAR-01 Info: Check out Songwriting Competition 079 if you're into "Synthwave" music making.

Community Scramble - Sample Collection Thread - Submission Period has ended, Preparation Phase for SWC017

Thematic Songwriting Competition - recurrence: monthly
Mister Fox
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Community Scramble - Sample Collection Thread - Submissions until 21-12-2018 11:59pm GMT+1/CET (extended)

Post by Mister Fox »

A friendly reminder:
We're in the final 24 hours (for real this time) to submit your self-created sample content

If you want to provide some sounds, please do it as soon as possible to you
MarkS

Re: Community Scramble - Sample Collection Thread - Submissions until 21-12-2018 11:59pm GMT+1/CET (extended)

Post by MarkS »

i made these samples some time ago.So i decided that they will be useful for this competition. at least some drum kit
elements can be extracted from drum loop to create a new loop.
link to zip file:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xvljdq17zumde ... s.zip?dl=0
Mister Fox
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Community Scramble - Sample Collection Thread - Submission Period has ended, Preparation Phase for SWC017

Post by Mister Fox »

It is the 22nd November 2018, 1:20am GMT+1/CET - the Community Scramble Sample Collection has officially ended

A huge thank you to all participants that submitted own created samples and loops - we could collect 11 samples. Also a thank you to one forum regular that already provided material in the original announcement thread (a whopping 42 samples!).

I'll listen to the material, pick a nice selection of sounds and prepare everything for SWC017 - January 2019.

I'll definitely look forward to the results of this particular challenge. :phones:

See you in January!