2024-MAR-01 Info: Check out Songwriting Competition 079 if you're into "Synthwave" music making.

SONGWRITING COMPETITION - SWC032 April 2020 - Winners announced

Thematic Songwriting Competition - recurrence: monthly
TrojakEW

Re: SONGWRITING COMPETITION - SWC032 April 2020 - Voting until 01-MAY-2020 23:59 UTC+2/CEST

Post by TrojakEW »

gruskada wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 22:51 CEST
If your talking about the solo-type part, it was, in my head :smile: I wanted to inject my personal style more, and wasn't feeling it on the keyboard. So I composed a solo with a guitar in mind in my head, then figured out the notes on the keyboard.
This was one element of track that I like. You used you in track. If you do this for all instrument and composition it will be different story and something I was looking for. Taking just basic principle of style but adapt it to your personal way. So the style do not affect your approach but you change representation of style.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
BTW congrats to winners. Hope to see you in next round.
Doc Jon

Re: SONGWRITING COMPETITION - SWC032 April 2020 - Winners announced

Post by Doc Jon »

Wow!! :o :hyper:

Thank you so much. Very very close indeed and thank you to everyone who voted for me
Many thanks for the feedback from everyone which was all very valid, very useful and much appreciated. At some point I will go back and create a new mix of my track taking on board all your helpful comments

I would like to choose IK Modo Bass as my prize please

Thanks to Mister Fox for organising and see you in the next challenge!
Green-Dog

Post by Green-Dog »

Hi,
thank you all for the comments and recommendations! My congratulations to the winners!

my choice is Lunaris.

Regards
Andrejs
becsei_gyorgy

Post by becsei_gyorgy »

I would like to congratulate the winners and thank the honest people for their feedback.
Many times, one or two useful sentences lead to several hours or days of learning about a particular topic in music and I cannot be grateful enough for that.

My choice is Tone2 Saurus2.