2024-MAR-01 Info: Check out Songwriting Competition 079 if you're into "Synthwave" music making.

Community Scramble (SWC041) - Sample Collection Thread - Submission Period has ended

Thematic Songwriting Competition - recurrence: monthly
Mister Fox
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Community Scramble (SWC041) - Sample Collection Thread - Submissions extended until 24-12-2020 23:59 UTC+1/CET

Post by Mister Fox »

Very appreciated - looking forward to you joining in January.

With that said, I've decided to extend the submission time frame to Thursday, 24-DEC-2020 23:59 UTC+1/CET.
As of this moment, that is about 3 days left.

I am considering doing this permanently for the future, so that the deadlines are in line with the Songwriting Competition(s). This will mean a bit more work on my end regarding digging through the sample content over the holidays, but I'll manage. So if you have been sitting on the fence, or ran out of time, now is the chance to get involved.

:phones:
Mister Fox
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Community Scramble (SWC041) - Sample Collection Thread - Submissions until 21-12-2020 23:59 UTC+1/CET

Post by Mister Fox »

A friendly reminder:
We're within the final 24 hours to submit your sample pack.
Mister Fox
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Community Scramble (SWC041) - Sample Collection Thread - Submission Period has ended

Post by Mister Fox »

It is the 25th December 2020, 4:25 UTC/CET - the Community Scramble Sample Collection has officially ended

A huge thank you to all participants that submitted own created samples and loops - we could collect 2 sample set. Which is one more entry than last year, but still not enough from the community - despite this running for 2 months.

Oh well, just like last year, I'll find a solution that might be interesting, yet also offer a bit of a twist.

Please look forward to SWC041 in January 2021.
See you in January!