2024-MAR-01 Info: Check out Songwriting Competition 079 if you're into "Synthwave" music making.

STEMS from "Meshuggah - Bleed (Cover)" by Sarah Longfield and Zenbeast Productions

How to do this / that, Mixing Techniques, Sound Design, Music Theory, etc. Share, learn, teach - there are no stupid or embarrassing questions!
Mister Fox
Site Admin
Site Admin

STEMS from "Meshuggah - Bleed (Cover)" by Sarah Longfield and Zenbeast Productions

Post by Mister Fox »

I just saw this in my Youtube recommendations.

You can get access to STEMS from a cover version of "Meshuggah - Bleed", created by guitarist Sarah Longfield. The STEMS are distributed as "pay what you want" via Bandcamp. According to the Youtube video outro, the tracks are both available in DI and "amped" form. Although (from listening to the preview streams) most of the tracks are processed already, not "stripped clean". Still interesting for learning purposes, and testing guitar amp settings.

More via these two links:

phpBB [media]

https://sarahshreds.bandcamp.com/album/ ... over-stems
Jorgeelalto
Song Provider
Song Provider

Re: STEMS from "Meshuggah - Bleed (Cover)" by Sarah Longfield and Zenbeast Productions

Post by Jorgeelalto »

They are All Right Reserved (C), a pity because we could otherwise work on remixes and stuff (it would work as promotion for them D:), still, pretty interesting! I know other stems sites but I don't know if they are fully legal, will check them out and see if I can post them here.
Mister Fox
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: STEMS from "Meshuggah - Bleed (Cover)" by Sarah Longfield and Zenbeast Productions

Post by Mister Fox »

It's still great for private stuff (training, experimenting, learning).

There are indeed plenty of pages out there for that purpose. But none of that material is "suitable" for the Challenges. I just saw this today out of pure change and thought "worth sharing".