2024-APR-11 Info: Check out our current running games Mix Challenge 097 and Songwriting Competition 080.

MIX CHALLENGE - MC092 June 2023 - Winners announced

Join the Mix Challenge - recurrence: February, April, June, August, October, December
LCM!

Re: MIX CHALLENGE - MC092 June 2023 - Mix Round 1 in evaluation

Post by LCM! »

Congratulations to the winner. Nice mix, well done...
Naturecord wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2023 00:41 CEST
We have made additional comments on most mixes, and after the last round we will open for giving feedback on PM to other mixes also. (This will be done by Magnus, but we need to make him an account here first :) )
...and where is Magnus?
PauPeu
Wild Card x1
Wild Card x1

Re: MIX CHALLENGE - MC092 June 2023 - Mix Round 1 in evaluation

Post by PauPeu »

Thank you! :smile: (I'm really bad at forum mechanics sorry, ok Mr.Fox I'll check the dm)

quote=LCM! post_id=15364 time=1691676095 user_id=1537]
Congratulations to the winner. Nice mix, well done...
Naturecord wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2023 00:41 CEST
We have made additional comments on most mixes, and after the last round we will open for giving feedback on PM to other mixes also. (This will be done by Magnus, but we need to make him an account here first :) )
...and where is Magnus?
[/quote]
Last edited by PauPeu on Sat Aug 12, 2023 19:00 CEST, edited 1 time in total.
Mister Fox
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Mister Fox »

Was your recent post a mistake, @PauPeu?
It is just a quote, nothing more.

Additionally... please read your PM, and keep not only me updated, but also the rest of the Winners Podium.
Thank you very much.
DarlRarl

Re: MIX CHALLENGE - MC092 June 2023 - Winners announced

Post by DarlRarl »

Thank you so much to everyone involved in making this contest possible, it is an honor to have a second place.

This is my first challenge in Mix Challenge so I don't know the procedure to follow regarding the plugin to choose, if the organization would be so kind as to indicate the procedure I would appreciate it.

Congratulations to the other winners and to all the participants, I hope to see you all in the next contest!
Mister Fox
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Mister Fox »

DarlRarl wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 12:10 CEST
This is my first challenge in Mix Challenge so I don't know the procedure to follow regarding the plugin to choose, if the organization would be so kind as to indicate the procedure I would appreciate it.
How we go about things, are explained in the Rule Book (see post #008) and in short form in post #168.

The basic gist is:
  • select a company and product/bundle from the available pool of licenses from each game's post #002
  • state what you selected in the game thread, so that the other participants on the Winners Podium are informed
  • because: once a company has been selected, it is not available anymore for the next user on the podium.
  • after that, reach out to the admin of the community (Mister Fox) by sending a Private Message (ideally with e.g. "MC092 / Position <nr>" as topic name)
  • in the private message, state what company you picked, what license, and only there: your full name and your current active email address.
I'll get everything sorted out ASAP and might even ask you an additional question.

I'm already in touch with @PauPeu -- but I've yet to get all the information I need, neither was there a public mention what this user picked. If we, or rather I don't hear back by Monday night, @PauPeu has forfeit the selection and you got free choice, @DarlRarl.
Mister Fox
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Mister Fox »

Quick update.

@PauPeu finally got back to me and selected a license from "Hornet Plugins". The company (Hornet Plugins) is therefore not available to pick anymore.

Next up is @DarlRarl -- although please, mention in public what you selected, so that @dstra can get a better overview. Else, please see my previous post.
Mister Fox
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Mister Fox »

Quick update:

I've reached out to both @DarlRarl and @dstra twice at this point, gave them deadlines to please get either back to me, or comment on the community. Neither of them responded within a timely manner (see Rule Book post #008).

I am now offering @dstra to make a selection (Hornet Plugins as a company has been selected already). Please get back to me by Friday, 01-SEP-2023 23:59 UTC+2/CEST
dstra

Re: MIX CHALLENGE - MC092 June 2023 - Winners announced

Post by dstra »

Hi everyone,

Many thanks to the song provider for having placed my mix on the winners podium.
My plugin selection: Acon Digital Verberate 2.

See you in the next mix challege!